Sunday, May 6

Label Your Life

I love organization! So when I found out about this creative company on another blog (No, I'm not vegan. Yes, the blog is cool!), I knew I had to share the labeling love on my blog.

Check out Mabel's Labels -- I'm in organization heaven! They have everything from iron-on clothing labels to address labels and from shoe labels to allergy warnings for drinks and snacks. Awesome!

If you have toddlers or school-age kids, you know how handy it would be to have your kids' names in their belongings for school or daycare. Kaden goes to preschool one day a week, and we're supposed to put his name on all his clothes, jackets, cups...everything! How much cooler would it be to have a handy-dandy label instead of trying to fit his name on those tiny clothing tags with a Sharpie marker?! I'm sold.

I'd encourage you to pass along the site to anyone who has kids with allergies. Kaden went through a phase of being sensitive to milk, and it would have been really great to have those labels on hand to put on his sippy cups. Food allergies and sensitivies can be so difficult, and it seems like this would make life easier -- peace of mind for the parents and confidence for any caretakers outside the family.

There are a hundred and one uses for these neat-o labels, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

***


As I mentioned on Thursday, we're off this week for a little R&R. I am taking my laptop, but I'm not making any promises about blogging on vacation. Until next time, God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found the website helpful. I'm not Vegan either, but I love many of her ideas!! Thanks for tipping me off to the helpfulness of these labels. I'll have to keep them in mind for the future! Have fun on your vacation!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer...

Mabel's Labels calling! Thrilled to hear you love our product. Great blog!

Lee said...

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for that great Mabel's Labels plug! (Can you tell I'm one of their agents too?)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer. I can't seem to find your email address on the site. I work for Mabel's Labels and we'd love to send you some mabel's swag i.e. a t-shirt. Can you email me your shipping address? melissa@mabel.ca