Thursday, April 5

Thankful Thursday (er...Friday!)

So here are some things I'm thankful for this week...

1. My herbs. Looking out my back door and seeing those cute little plants growing in their new planter boxes has been a real mood-lifter. Try it!
2. I'm proofreading a book on leadership for a client, and it's very interesting. I see my hubby on every page! :-)
3. Celebrating Laney's birthday has been a real joy. It seems she instantly became a toddler the day she turned one. She's not walking yet, but she's close!
4. I have been so busy with freelancing! Even though I told Josh I feel too busy at the moment, he reminded me that it's better to have the problem of trying to figure out how to get everything done than the problem of not knowing how you're going to pay your bills. True.


I'm looking forward to celebrating Easter this Sunday, and I hope you all have a great weekend, too!

No comments: