Thursday, January 25

Happy Birthday, Ashley!

Another family birthday greeting goes out to my sister-in-law, Ashley. Happy Birthday, Rashy! :-)

I think my brother chose an amazing wife. She is a new mom, just like Jess, and she also is going to college part-time to finish up her degree to become a Physician's Assistant. Ashley has always been a hard worker, and she throws herself 100% into everything she does. She has a lot on her plate right now, but she is keeping her priorities straight (and trying to fit in a few hours of sleep around being a wife, mother, and college student). It makes me tired just thinking about it!

To my smart, giving, beautiful, fun-to-be-around SIL...I wish you a great year. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SIL, Jenn. I love you too! PS - sorry I didn't get your IM last night until you signed off, I was talking to my little bro.