Wednesday, January 3

Still Alive!

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. Actually, I'm in Pennsylvania at the moment visiting my family. We have been so busy with Josh's family visiting, traveling to PA, and now visiting with my whole side of the family here in Duncansville that I haven't had time to think about blogging. It's been a flurry of grandbabies and grandparents, and it's been fun so far!

My sister arrived today from CA, so we had a little reunion tonight with all 3 siblings and all 4 grandkids. Unfortunately, Josh and Stefan had to stay behind in Nashville and San Diego to work, but we're lucky to have my SIL Ashley here since she and Jon only live about a mile away. Miss you, Josh and Stefan!

I don't really have anything exciting to post, but I just wanted to share the update. I'll be in PA with the kiddos until the 10th. Then the holidays will officially be over, and I can return to normal life. :-) Happy New Year to everyone, and I wish you all the best for 2007.

No comments: